Unfortunately, IE8 is still the most popular browser in the world.
Now, my site looks good in all other browsers but this one. It’s located at We Dessert More.
I have already ruled out the options that it’s the minifying of W3C plugin, or the fact that it’s loading from a CDN. I have also tried adding various code lines to my header, with no avail.
I’ve spent 4 hours now on this issue and still can’t find what made my theme (which was originally compatible) break in IE8.
I’ll try to give many hints that you may see yourself if you open it in Chrome as well:
– The first post is well aligned and structured, but all the posts following the 1st post are misaligned and all uppercase. So is the sidebar, which isn’t really showing on the side, but rather on the bottom of the page.
- The topic ‘Design messed up in the most popular browser’ is closed to new replies.