Thank you to informing to us.
We will check it and let you know when it will be fixed.
This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Bhavin Thummar. Reason: Not resolved yet
We have checked the code of my plugin. We are not used the “get_currentuserinfo” in our addon file. Also, We had alread used the “wp_get_current_user” function in our plugin.
So please can you send the screenshot of the error so We can find the the line number and the file name where the error is genereated in your website.
I check the plugin and it is seems that it have custom changes with version higher than expected 2.1.5.
Sorry for the inconvenience
Thanks for the comment and confirmation.
So everything is up to date at our side.
If you feel it is working according to your requirement then please review it.