When using “default sorting” when modifying a gallery, the order starts going bonkers if it contains 50 or more images.
One of my galleries has 54 images. Whenever I try to rearrange images through Drag&Drop or Numerate, the last 4 images get moved into the #1-4 spots. The only way to reorganize it no problem is through modifying the bwg_image table through SQL. But if I update the gallery in any way through Add Galleries/Images, it will move the last images again.
– If I update the gallery without any changes, nothing happens
– If I reorder even one image, the last 4 images will be brought to the 1st-4th positions, moving the rest to a lower position. This can keep happening indefinitely.
– I just tested it with deleting 2 images (52 images in the gallery left). It didn’t reorder anything after deleting the two images, but if the images are recorded it moves the last two to the top instead.
– Then I deleted two more (50 images in the gallery). Reordering is working properly now.
I don’t know if it’s just me and my cheap shared hosting (I hope not), a “limit” of 50 images per gallery for default sorting, and/or if it’s a bug.
- The topic ‘“Default Sorting” freaking out at 50 pictures or more’ is closed to new replies.