Hey Ryszard, sorry for disturbing you again =]
I’m trying to implement weight based quantities on our fruits section and I notice some issues. You can try increasing the quantity on the apple (product) in the “link to the page you need help with” to check it out, here is what happens:
1) My increment amount is 0,1 and when I get the qty up from 1, it goes straight to 1,2 – not 1,1
2) After I get the Qty up, It won’t go down 1,2
3) If I don’t get it up, I can get it down until minium which is 0,5
I’ve check the min/max/step and it is ok (html). I think it might be something in the JS.
The plugin which Im using for weight based is:
– Quantities and Units for WooCommerce
Well, any hints which I could follow to resolve this issue?
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Decimal Values with Quantities and Units for WooCommerce’ is closed to new replies.