I’ve been playing about with the plugin but I’m really not sure it is working for me. I’ve installed it and edited the files to point to the right places so there are no errors but..
the .txt file in the debug tab doesn’t exist, I’ve made sure that the /cache file is set to 777 just incase.
the Contents tab never shows any cached pages
when I test the cache on the Simple tab I get ‘The pages do not match! Timestamps differ or were not found!’
and no matter what I do I can’t get
<!– Dynamic page generated in 0.450 seconds. –>
<!– Cached page generated by WP-Super-Cache on 2013-01-02 12:44:39 –>
<!– super cache –>
to display, I’ve changed the theme and all sorts.
I’ve tested the site using http://tools.pingdom.com and there is no difference between the plugin being activated or deactivated, so I am sure I’m missing something.
I’ve installed the CDN Sync plugin that works with it and that seem to work and be pushing files to Amazon.
I’ve installed the dev version as well to see if that does anything but no luck.
- The topic ‘debug .txt file not found & other problems’ is closed to new replies.