[Resolved] Deactivated things won't come back
Two simultaneous problems just started. The first is the most concerning
1. When I deactivate (hide) something, I can’t reactivate it.
2. This one compounds the problems of number 1. When I deactivate something for any role (even subscriber), it deactivates it for all user levels, including administrator!!!
I have only tried and found the error in the write options – page section, I am scared to try it on anything else, for fear of loosing everything I click.
These are the things that changed between the time it was working, and the time I noticed it stopped working:
1. I used the “Your own page options ID or class” things to hide other things.
2. This message is appearing, even though I did not install multi-site:
You have to activated the Plugin for your Multisite Network. Your settings works now on all blogs in the network. Please set the settings only in one blog, there you have all active menu items and plugins. If you update the settings then write the plugin new settings in dependence of the blog where you put, save the settings.
I really really need help with this, because I deactivated the “edit permalinks” option in “write options – page”, so I can’t edit permalinks. This will be a major problem if a user messes with the “Appearance Menus” area, which changes all child pages to parents if a parent page is deleted.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Deactivated things won't come back’ is closed to new replies.