Defult sort setting : The Last modified
Core: Create timestamp folders yy/mm/dd
This setting is working correct if I wanna se the last uploaded image first in the library list, nomatter the true date. But The Last modified column and date column are always showing the same values.
The Last modified column amd the Date column
- Uploading date and time is correct
- Changing titles (edit) does not change the timestamp or order
- Edit image crop or rotate does not change the timestamp or order
Summary 1: What is the diffrence between Date and Last modified?
The dropdown selector list filter shows (February 2004) -correct- for the image and In the Edit attachment sidebar section I got 2 rows
- Uploaded on (Feb 28, 2004 @ 16:59)
- Last modified (Nov 12, 2013 @ 8:24)
This is correct and expected and wanted.. But which one is Date and which one is Last modified? (for the library table)
Any links or logic for the behaviour for this?
How is Media Library Assitant expected to handle those 2 dates?