Screwed up my WP install/database. So I started from scratch.
1) exported database - success
2) reinstalled WP on new domain
3) created new database
4) used myphpadmin to import database from step 1 here
Then I noticed I had two sets of tables. Essentially multiple installs of WP in this database. I don't need nor want this.
There is no data in one of the sets.
The newly installed WP (3.2) has the
$table_prefix = 'wp_blank_';
I can access and see the basic WP install with the generic Hello World Post
So I changed the database prefix
$table_prefix = 'wp_my-content_';
(blank and my content are just fillers actual names are different)
Now I simply get a blank page and nothing appears when I refresh the browser. If I change the prefix back i get the generic content again.
I know the content is in there because I'm able to see the "posts" in the related table.
I want nothing of the new prefix tables, just want my content back accordingly. thoughts
So I chan