WordPress.org

Support

Support » Plugins and Hacks » Network Plugin Auditor » [Resolved] Database error since last update

[Resolved] Database error since last update

  • Since the latest update, I get database errors in my log files:

    Table ‘wordpressmu.<prefix>_options’ doesn’t exist f\xc3\xbcr Abfrage DELETE FROM <prefix>_options WHERE option_name LIKE ‘_transient_timeout_auditor_%’ von require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘plugins_loaded’), call_user_func_array, initializeNetworkPluginAuditor, NetworkPluginAuditor->NetworkPluginAuditor, NetworkPluginAuditor->clean_old_transients, W3_Db->query, W3_DbCache->query, W3_DbCallUnderlying->query, W3_Db->query, W3_DbProcessor->query, W3_Db->default_query

    <prefix> is the DB prefix. I’m also using W3TC.

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/network-plugin-auditor/

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Hi @pputzer,

    Thank you for the bug report! I’ll get this sorted out.

    Is the prefix displayed in the error log an incorrect prefix for your site? It seems that it would be from the error but I just want to be sure.

    – Kathy

    No, the prefix is correct. However, this is a multisite installation and there is no global options table. Instead, the blog-specific options table should probably be used. (Or maybe wp_sitemeta.)

    http://codex.wordpress.org/Database_Description#Multisite_Table_Overview

    Hi @pepe,

    The newest version should resolve this issue. Let me know if you still have trouble!

    – Kathy

    After updating I get the following error message on the admin interface (network and site-specific):

    Fatal error: Cannot break/continue 1 level in <path_to_plugin>/network-plugin-auditor.php on line 452

    This looks like a “continue” without a loop to me:

    function clean_old_transients() {
            global $wpdb;
    
            // Check that the db_prefix exists
            $check_table_query = "SHOW TABLES LIKE '" . $wpdb->base_prefix . "option
    s'";
            $check_table_result = $wpdb->get_results($check_table_query);
            if (($check_table_result === false && $check_table_result != 0) || ($wpd
    b->num_rows === 0)) {
                // Store forever
                set_site_transient( 'auditor_transients_cleaned', true, 0 );
    
                // Skip this cleanup
                continue;
            }
    
            // Remove all the legacy style transients
            $wpdb->query( "DELETE FROM " . $wpdb->base_prefix . "options WHERE optio
    n_name LIKE '_transient_auditor_%'" );
            $wpdb->query( "DELETE FROM " . $wpdb->base_prefix . "options WHERE optio
    n_name LIKE '_transient_timeout_auditor_%'" );
    
            // Store forever
            set_transient( 'auditor_transients_cleaned', true, 0 );
    
            return;
        }

    I’m getting the same error as @pepe after upgrading to the latest 1.5.1 Network Plugin Auditor release.

    Hi @pepe and @robertstaddon,

    Sorry about that! I switched dev environments recently and my debug log wasn’t logging notices anymore so I’m missing more bugs than I expect in testing. I have a small pile of code to re-test it seems. 🙁

    I tested this one in the old dev instance though, so it should finally be resolved.

    Thanks for your patience!

    – Kathy

    Thank you! 1.5.2 seems to have solved the problem.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘[Resolved] Database error since last update’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar