I’m exhausted from reading every possible solution online, and knowing that it doesn’t work to fix my problem.
My website on the front-end, works flawlessly. It looks exactly as it should. On the BACKEND, accessing /wp-admin, I receive a blank screen (white) with nothing.
Here’s what I’ve done:
- Disabled plugins via FTP by changing the name of the folder.
- Deleted WP files, and followed the manual upgrade instructions.
- Checked my theme’s functions.php file to make sure there were no spaces
- Looked over my config file to make sure everything was looking okay
What am I missing? I’m able to access /wp-login.php to enter my credentials… which it takes me to the frontend… and shows the dashboard header at the top of my website… but once I try to access ANYTHING within the /wp-admin folder, it’s just a blank screen. I’ve tried /wp-admin/upgrade.php — any page within the wp-admin directory just sits blank.
This site is too large to start over… so I’m hoping SOMEONE has some insight.
- The topic ‘Dashboard/Admin section blank/white’ is closed to new replies.