Support » Fixing WordPress » Dashboard not displaying properly
6 years, 8 months ago
My dashboard was not displaying properly so i re-updated version 3.0. The main dashboard page looks fine now. However, when i go to any linked page on the left hand side it looks like this….
and further down the page….
Have you tried:
– deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem? If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
– switching to the default theme to rule out any theme-specific problems?
– resetting the plugins folder by FTP or phpMyAdmin? Sometimes, an apparently inactive plugin can still cause problems.
– re-uploading the wp-admin and wp-includes folders from a fresh download of WordPress?
– increasing the available memory?
6 years, 7 months ago
having the same problem with dashboard. Followed all the suggestions above, but nothing helped..
Did you ever get to the bottom of the problem? Was it a virus or something??
Would be grateful for any help…