My dashboard was not displaying properly so i re-updated version 3.0. The main dashboard page looks fine now. However, when i go to any linked page on the left hand side it looks like this....
and further down the page....
Have you tried:
- deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem? If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
- switching to the default theme to rule out any theme-specific problems?
- resetting the plugins folder by FTP or phpMyAdmin? Sometimes, an apparently inactive plugin can still cause problems.
- re-uploading the wp-admin and wp-includes folders from a fresh download of WordPress?
- increasing the available memory?
having the same problem with dashboard. Followed all the suggestions above, but nothing helped..
Did you ever get to the bottom of the problem? Was it a virus or something??
Would be grateful for any help...
This topic has been closed to new replies.