I’m a graphic designer who has been thrust into maintaning/building our companies WordPress site. My technical skills pretty much stop at HTML and CSS. I know enough about PHP and beyond things to be dangerous.
The last couple of days, my dashboard has been running very slow (2+ minutes to load a new page or make an update) or timing out and booting me off before I can do anything.
My website is http://www.swag-llc.com/
My dashboard is at: http://www.swag-llc.com/wp-login.php
I have Googled for solutions and have so far tried:
– Cleaning out my spam and trashed comments.
– Downloading the latest updates for all of my plugins as well as WordPress itself (I’m on 3.4.1 as of now).
– Deactivated all of my plugins using the instructions found here:
– Gone through and fixed any database errors using the information supplied here:
– Ran my website through SecuriCheck to see if it’s clean http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/www.swag-llc.com/
– Opened a support ticket with my web host (HostGator) mentioning everything that I have described above.
I am at a loss as to what to do next. My dashboard is still manifesting the same symptoms (slow and/or timing out on me).
Any thoughts on what might be causing my issues? Thanks for any assistance you can provide.
- The topic ‘HELP – Dashboard is Running Slow/Timing Out’ is closed to new replies.