This is what I did:
1) Google analytics asked me to post this script on my homepage: <script src=”http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js”
2) Since I don’t know much about WordPress, I thought the webpage title would be a good place to paste it. I went to options, pasted it into webpage title.
3) Now I cannot do ANYTHING. The dashboard is completely gone. Just blank page.
4) The website is accessible though http://www.ilikemonkeys.net but I can’t access dashboard to post or undo it.
Any thoughts on how I can undo what I have done before I scrap my site? Please break it down to a rudimentary level since it should be obvious that I have no clue as to what I am doing.
- The topic ‘Dashboard has disappeared’ is closed to new replies.