[Resolved] Dance Floor theme and IE9 issues
I had myself issue with Dance Floor theme and internet explorer 9. In every browser i tried to open website, everything was fine, until i opened in IE9. I could not see my menu texts, post headers and other menu stuff. So I had to do 2 days research to find out myself how it works.
And it is a very simple solution, which stolen my two days:
1. go in to your ftp server, where website is:
follow the route: yourwebsite//wp-content/themes/dancefloor/js/cufon.js
now when You found a file, open it and check its version. Basicly it should be 1.0.3
it means, that you using old cufon decoding.
go in to your web browser, and go to web: http://cufon.shoqolate.com/generate/
download new version, called 1.09i
the new file name will be cufon-yui.js
rename it in to cufon.js and replace it in your server, in directory where the old one is.
Thats it, it should sort your issues with internet explorer 9.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Dance Floor theme and IE9 issues’ is closed to new replies.