I’m using Subscribe2 ver. 8.9, but the problem started 10 days ago, when I was still using ver. 8.8
The plugin is set to send a daily digest when posts are added. It’s a GREAT plugin — has been working flawlessly for 3+ years! But it just stopped. Based on comments you made to others, I added the email-log plugin… Here’s where things are at:
1. I’m well under the Host’s number of allowed number of emails to be sent at one time, and the Host’s support sees no problems on their end.
2. The Restrict number of recipients is set to 0 (unrestricted).
3. The Email-log shows each attempted sending, both automated and manual, as if there were sent.
4. Email is set to be sent from a special user, not the website, and the user role is Administrator.
5. When using the Send Mail feature, a message is actually sent to, and received by, all subscribers.
6. When attempting to Send the Last Digest, nothing happens…
7. When adding new posts, the digest fails to be sent.
So, while the email-log shows all emails (as if sent), the plugin works with the special email messages, but not with the ‘normal,’ programmed messages.
Very frustrating. I’ve updated a few plugins in the past few days, but have made no major changes of any kind.
Would greatly appreciate your advice.
- The topic ‘Daily Email Digest stopped working’ is closed to new replies.