1. When the map height is less than 250px (245px or less to be exact), the top of the area containing
div.em-map-balloonis pushed off the screen while there is a lot of space below the marker on the map.
What’s the best way to reposition or resize the bundle of nested divs containing
div.em-map-balloon? I’d imagine there’d be a handy way available since the balloon is initially loaded to be approximately 30px lower, right above the center of the small map, and then moved higher regardless of then being positioned partly out of the visible area.
2. Is there a way to affect the size of the area containing
div.em-map-balloonand perhaps its contents, such as the “X” to close it? With longer location names and addresses overflows happen which are not handled correctly: the “X” is over the text and some of the text flows either over the right side or the bottom of the white balloon container.
3. Is there a way to reposition or hide the “person” icon at the top left of the map?
4. Is there a way to reposition the zoom in/out buttons?
Regarding both #3 and #4, when the map is less than 300px wide, the “person” icon and the zoom buttons are displayed over the area containing
div.em-map-balloon. If they could be repositioned and/or the “person” icon hidden, this could be prevented.
- The topic ‘Customizing small maps: Making less than 250px high maps show correctly etc.’ is closed to new replies.