The XHTML was all valid until I added the feedburner logo/link– it is flagging as invalid because of an ampersand in the link. I just recognized today that it is no longer valid, and am working to sort that out.
Believe it or not, I started with the WordPress ‘Classic’ theme and customized the RSS myself. The tabs at the top are using internal WP functions and CSS. The second level of menu items (children) is adapted from that; the second tier of tabs is something I had to code myself in PHP/MySQL because there were no WP functions to establish parent/child relationships and highlight the specific tab that was the child. (Hence the code isn’t quite pretty, and includes many calls directly to my database to determine if the page is a child or has a child, etc.)
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
The topic ‘Customized WordPress 1.5 Site’ is closed to new replies.