Trying to add some custom taxonomies using the register_taxonomy function, but it's not working for some reason.
- Initially I wrote the function myself and added a couple of custom taxonomies.
- Then I used the Yoast Simple Taxonomies plugin to create some additional 'test' taxonomies, but decided not to use it.
- Now, I have deactiviated and removed the Yoast Simple Taxonomies plugin and the new custom taxonomies I want to create are not registering!
Here is the code...although, I'm pretty sure that the Yoast plugin injected something into mySQL which WP doesn't like.
register_taxonomy( 'legalstage', 'post', array( 'hierarchical' => false, 'label' => __('Legal Stage', 'series'), 'query_var' => 'legalstage', 'rewrite' => array( 'slug' => 'legal-stage' ) ) );
And yes, I tried clearing my cache and re-saving the permalink settings, but the problem persists.