I´m working on the development of a web publication where there´s the need for multiple content types:
1. Calendar (that will be handled with a plug in)
2. Articles secction
3. News secction
4. Directory (maybe I use a plug in for this one)
5. Product reviews secction
My doubt is how to tackle all this kinds of content, what would be the best aproach regarding custom post types:
1. Setup custom post types and custom taxonomies without plugins
2. Or use plugins like podsframework.org or wp-types.com
3. Or maybe a combination of both (using the plugins only for the directory and product reviews secction).
I´m not that Php savvy and any guidance or pointers I can get will be greatly appreciated.
- The topic ‘Custom post types suggestions, and advice, for a web publication site please’ is closed to new replies.