Hello everyone 🙂
[ Moderator note: please don’t post the title or any text in all caps, that’s considered rude. I’ve sentence cased it. ]
I’m having trouble with my custom header:
– I am using the newest version of canvas theme, which is responsive
– I created a custom header matching my site width (940×198)
I uploaded my custom header using these settings:
– Header Background Image Repeat: no-repeat
– Header Border: 0px
– Header Margin Top/Bottom: 20 Top – 0 Bottom
– Header Padding Top/Bottom: 0 Top – 0 Bottom
– Header Padding Left/Right: 0 Top – 0 Bottom
Then when I refresh my site page, the header was cut, something like 940×40, the same on my iPad and iPhone.
-> I played with the “Header Padding Top/Bottom” and found my header fitting perfectly from my laptop using 40 Top – 110 Bottom BUT the header is still cut from the ipad and the iPhone!!!!
I searched for hours and still can’t find a solution, can someone help please???
my site: http://beateaseinstantly.com
THANK YOU 🙂
- The topic ‘Custom header not responsive on canvas theme’ is closed to new replies.