Hello everyone :)
[ Moderator note: please don't post the title or any text in all caps, that's considered rude. I've sentence cased it. ]
I'm having trouble with my custom header:
- I am using the newest version of canvas theme, which is responsive
- I created a custom header matching my site width (940x198)
I uploaded my custom header using these settings:
- Header Background Image Repeat: no-repeat
- Header Border: 0px
- Header Margin Top/Bottom: 20 Top - 0 Bottom
- Header Padding Top/Bottom: 0 Top - 0 Bottom
- Header Padding Left/Right: 0 Top - 0 Bottom
Then when I refresh my site page, the header was cut, something like 940x40, the same on my iPad and iPhone.
-> I played with the "Header Padding Top/Bottom" and found my header fitting perfectly from my laptop using 40 Top - 110 Bottom BUT the header is still cut from the ipad and the iPhone!!!!
I searched for hours and still can't find a solution, can someone help please???
my site: http://beateaseinstantly.com
THANK YOU :)