Custom fields as e-mail variables and other Q
Very nice plugin. Love it, however I have some questions that are a little unclear. Hope you can help 🙂
1. Trying to make a competition quiz for non registered users. This means that everyone will be able to participate, but “registers” at the end via the custom fields tools in the plugin.
Is it possible to implement these form variables in the mail that is sent to the admin and user?
2. Is cookies and registering (in other words e-mail check) the only way to prevent people from participating in the quiz frequently?
3. Is is possible to make lots of quizes, and then auto publish the quiz at a specific date?
4. I have set the IP lock to 1 minute and user identifcation by coockie, then waited over 1 minute and deleted all cookies. Nevertheless I can’t participate in the quiz again. Why?
Thanks in advance 🙂
- The topic ‘Custom fields as e-mail variables and other Q’ is closed to new replies.