I have a problem with my theme Twenty Seventeen that isn’t showing the extended fields for comments. I have a fresh installation I’m working on.
– The entry fields are visible in the front end
– The comment fields get saved in the database and can be seen in “edit comment” screen.
– I’ve tried both get_comment_meta, wp_list_comments, no luck.
– Other themes show the same problem.
– Custom post type fields show OK everywhere I’ve tried.
Still, although the WP core comment fields get displayed in the front end, the Pods -extended comment fields do not.
The example page in the link is another website, not so fresh install but the same problem occurred when I tried it on it. But I may be missing something on both sites, so…
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Custom comment fields are not showing in front end’ is closed to new replies.