[Resolved] css validation 1 parsing error 4 style sheet errors
All my WordPress files has been remade without BOM and reinstalled. My database has been cleaned up. I’ve also fixed all errors for xhtml validation.
The css validation fails, though.
- The parsing error ends with …theme/MandMltr
- tried adding
dir="ltr"(with and without language) in the html of the header file
- tried taking out the php call for text direction
- thought I found an extra bracket in there but it made no difference in or out
The source code from my home page shows the same string
in between the <style> tags, but I can’t find where it’s coming from. There is no ltr file in the MandM theme folder.
- The 4 css errors all refer to whitespace, and I don’t know what that means. My stylesheet is a modification of the default theme, and it validated (css only) when I first made it. Here’s another link to it.
- I’ve tried additional identification of the h3 a child, and other things, and have no idea what else to try.
The home page does a jumpy/wobble thing when it loads, and if I try activating wp-cache it regularly gives me a ‘configuration has changed’ message.
Can anyone help, please?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] css validation 1 parsing error 4 style sheet errors’ is closed to new replies.