All my WordPress files has been remade without BOM and reinstalled. My database has been cleaned up. I’ve also fixed all errors for xhtml validation.
The css validation fails, though.
- The parsing error ends with …theme/MandMltr
- tried adding
dir="ltr"(with and without language) in the html of the header file
- tried taking out the php call for text direction
- thought I found an extra bracket in there but it made no difference in or out
The source code from my home page shows the same string
in between the <style> tags, but I can’t find where it’s coming from. There is no ltr file in the MandM theme folder.
- The 4 css errors all refer to whitespace, and I don’t know what that means. My stylesheet is a modification of the default theme, and it validated (css only) when I first made it. Here’s another link to it.
- I’ve tried additional identification of the h3 a child, and other things, and have no idea what else to try.
The home page does a jumpy/wobble thing when it loads, and if I try activating wp-cache it regularly gives me a ‘configuration has changed’ message.
Can anyone help, please?
- The topic ‘css validation 1 parsing error 4 style sheet errors’ is closed to new replies.