This is probably my favorite plugin. Outstanding work.
I wanted to report a problem I ran into with this plugin. I built a site at a test URL (e.g. http://internaltest/) and once I had it how I wanted it and got approval, I moved it to the final url (e.g. http://internal/). After making all the changes described on these pages:
everything looked fine. However, when I edited one of my posts, I kept getting an HTTP 500 error. Refreshing the page and viewing the page showed that my changes were saved properly.
I then went through my plugins one at a time and tracked it down to this one. Deactivating and reactivating didn’t solve the problem. Then I found that going to the settings page produced the same HTTP 500 page.
The solution was to deactivate, delete all the options, then activate. Everything works again.
Note that in addition to renaming the siteurl I also changed the table prefix. Not sure which one caused the problem, but one of them did. Hopefully this is enough info so the author can track down and fix the bug.
Thanks and keep up the excellent work.
- The topic ‘Cross-references plugin causes HTTP 500 when publishing after changing siteurl’ is closed to new replies.