I wanted to crop the thumbnail for an image, so for the first time in my life I tried to use the built-in image editor … and I can’t get it to work.
This is what happen:
- I go to the media section
- I click edit for the image I want to edit
- I click “Edit Image”
- I use the crop tool to select the portion of the image I’m interested in
- I select the radiobutton “Thumbnail”
- I click “Save” directly under the image
- Nothing happens. The thumbnail image is the same
If I click “Update Media” the image editor closes but no changes are saved. I tried this in both FF and Safari with the same result.
What am I missing? How do I use the built-in editor?
- The topic ‘Cropping problem with built-in editor?’ is closed to new replies.