Support » Plugin: Simple Calendar - Google Calendar Plugin » Credentials now not working after 3 years of working

  • deeve

    (@deeve)


    Hi guys, great plugin been working non-stop for 3 years and all of a sudden today we get the error that credentials are not correct. I’ve double checked in Google Developer console. All appears to be correct. Any ideas if something has happened/changed today with Google?
    Thanks

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • bothewebguy

    (@bothewebguy)

    I just got a message from one of my clients. Panic. I have a good number with calendars down this morning. Not sure what is going on with this api stuff. I have even created new credentials and its not working. Google must have taken something down or added new layer of ways to make our lives harder.

    joanbgali

    (@joanbgali)

    Same problem. I just get an error message. I checked the API and calendar IP and all appears to be OK.

    marcogarbetta

    (@marcogarbetta)

    Same problem!!!

    kickokim

    (@kickokim)

    Same problem, let me know if you find a solution

    Riccardoperello

    (@riccardoperello)

    Same problem here!
    I checked Google console and everything is as usual. I even tried to create a new API Key, but nothing changed.
    Same error in Postman.

    BestRanger

    (@bestranger)

    Same problem…

    I temporarily made an iframe. You can create an embed code in your Google Calendar settings. But it’s time to move on to the new plugin.
    Iframe for Google calendar script not working too.

    • This reply was modified 4 months ago by BestRanger. Reason: fix for now
    • This reply was modified 4 months ago by BestRanger. Reason: Google problem
    daveis11

    (@daveis11)

    Same issue. Tried with new API credentials and no luck either.

    I have a pro license to the plugin so I emailed the “priority support” on their website to notify the dev(s). Hopefully the developer can find the issue and push out a fix rather quickly.

    joanbgali

    (@joanbgali)

    “Revert to 3.1.22 version to skip recent update that has an error.” They say this in their wordpress download page. I’m gonna try it.

    webvcm

    (@webvcm)

    @joanbgali : Hopefully it works!! I’ve got the same problem.

    irocwebs

    (@irocwebs)

    I can confirm the issue but it’s not just Simple Calendar. It seems to be all Google Calendar APIs at this time. We are running custom Google Calendar API scripts (non-Simple Calendar) and are having issues with those sites as well.

    • This reply was modified 4 months ago by irocwebs.
    jlillibridge

    (@jlillibridge)

    Same issue happening for me!

    kickokim

    (@kickokim)

    Reverting to 3.1.22 version did NOT solve the issue, it must be something else

    webvcm

    (@webvcm)

    Like @irocwebs says, it’s not only Simple Calendar. 🙁 The problem is bigger.

    joanbgali

    (@joanbgali)

    Ok, same problem with 3.1.22 version…

    Riccardoperello

    (@riccardoperello)

    I do not know how it is embedded, but in the Demo site of Simple Calendar plugin everything works just fine:

    Demo site

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.