Hi, here's my situation:
- I have a domain with wordpress installed in my blog directory ("www.domain.com/blog/")
- I want to create two more wordpress directories: ("www.domain.com/site1/" and ("www.domain.com/site2/")
- I already upgraded the wordpress backend on my blog directory with network settings from WP v3.2.1
- How do I create the other two sites on the network through the network settings? It seems I can only make new sites within the '/blog/' directory. So instead of "www.domain.com/site1/", I can only seem to make "www.domain.com/blog/site1". I prefer not to have 'blog' in the URL.
- I assume that I could've installed the network on the main domain instead of the blog directory, but I already have site pages established on it and I didn't want to clutter up the root folder.
- Should I instead just install separate instances of wordpress files on my preferred sub-directory folders? How would I link them all together on the dashboard?