I have a client that wants to sell his online training, which is really just a series of questionnaires/forms that they fill out and email to him. Essentially, this is how it will work:
1) A client visits the site
2) They choose a questionnaire
3) They pay a fee to access it
4) They fill out the questionnaire
5) The data gets submitted either to him or to a database
I am struggling with the best way to create this… I am not sure if there is a plug-in (or set of plug-ins) that I can use. Maybe even a theme of some sort! Yet, I have not found anything promising beyond FormStack.com.
Another option would be to use some kind of ecommerce plug-in (such as “wordpress-estore-plugin”) and sell them as digital goods.
Regardless, any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated!
- The topic ‘Creating an eCommerce Site for Online Training’ is closed to new replies.