I’m using Contact Form 7 (with the Contact Form DB plugin) to accomplish 3 things simultaneously:
1) Store the user’s submission in a database table using the DB plugin
2) Email the user a message, drawing on their submission
3) Redirect the user to an ecommerce form, run by a php script which receives certain variables from the form
1) and 2) work just fine obviously. I’m getting stuck on 3). I’ve been using the following snippet of code in the Additional Settings space:
on_sent_ok: "location = 'https://url/epayment.php?variable_1=data&variable_2=data';"
This works ok to redirect the user to the form, but the variables don’t seem to get passed. I’m guessing that the ecommerce PHP script is set not to receive variables via URL. The php script works and processes the form data just fine if the script is set as the action in the <form> code; but obviously this action condition is used by CF7).
So my question is: is it possible to add an additional action upon submission? Basically, I want to accomplish adding <form action=”https://url/epayment.php”> on top of the CF7 form action? How might I go about doing so?
Thanks for your help 🙂
- The topic ‘Creating an additional form action for CF7?’ is closed to new replies.