I followed instructions for removing multisite, since DNS issues need to be cleared up with the site’s domain name, http://www.site.org vs. site.org, and client decides on whether they will use subdomain or subfolder installation.
At this time, I am simply attempting to access the initial page:
Issue: There is no page set-up content beyond the following:
Warning: Please deactivate your plugins before enabling the Network feature. Once the network is created, you may reactivate your plugins.
Actions Taken To Date:
* Restored back-up .htaccess and wp-config.php files
* Removed these tables from the db via phpMyAdmin (subbing custom table prefix)
* deactivated all plugins
* Reinstalled WordPress 3.5.1
* Re-saved Permalinks
* Re-added to wp-config.php the following:
define( 'WP_ALLOW_MULTISITE', true );
Where could I go from here? What’s the issue? What am I missing?
- The topic ‘"Create a Network…" page blank after removing Multisite; need to reinstall MS’ is closed to new replies.