I've made a new syntax highlighter for WordPress and was hoping some of you guys could check it out and give some feedback.
Some of the cool things about Crayon are:
- Supports writting code in posts, loading from local files, or anything on the Internet.
- You can edit languages and create more, specifying regex and wordlists
- There are currently 2 themes to choose from, but you can easily add your own and share.
- Has a Live Preview in the settings for you to test changes
- Plain code and number lines, both toggled
- Line marking
- and more!
It's newly released, but I've heavily debugged it, so hopefully it will work great. Like I said, please provide some feedback, otherwise I can't improve it :)