Coupon Amount and Description are displayed as text
Thanks so much for this great plugin, I initially gave a one star rating because it wasn’t working at all but after the recent plugin update it is working though there are some issues which if addressed will rank this plugin up there with the
1. The issue with the expiration date hasn’t been resolved, it still says “Expired on:” even though the coupon is still valid. Should be “Expires on”
2. This is very serious, On initial display of the Coupon, the coupon(s) and description are displayed as text instead of Tabs making the page shabby and not until you click “Add to cart” that the coupon(s) are displayed correctly.
3. Coupon not applicable in the case where Usage Restriction is set to “Exclude Sales Items” and the shopping cart is a mixture of Sales Item and Non Sales Item.
It would be nice in the case of “Fixed Cart”, for the coupon to be applicable only to the sum total of the Non Sales item when usage restriction is set to “Exclude Sales Items” and there is (are) Sales Item in the shopping Cart.
4. It would be nice if the size of the coupon code can be changed by the user.
presently it is one size for all screen sizes.
Thanks for taking time off your busy schedule to address the issues I have raised herein.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Coupon Amount and Description are displayed as text’ is closed to new replies.