I’ve tried really hard, but a couple of things have made booking tickets really cumbersome.
1. user registration. To make a booking, even before seeing ticket price options, users have to register with name email and phone number (default to USA code) I really dont want to ask for phone numbers. I can find no way to change this behavior. also, I only need their name and one email for all the tickets they buy , not an email address for every ticket they purchase. If they buy 10 tickets they are asked for 10 email addresses.
Guest account purchase gets round this, but….see later
2. Selecting variety of tickets, user can only pick multiples of one price range ticket. To get several different priced tickets, user has to complete a set at one price, then repeat the whole purchase procedure for each different type of ticket.
3. On completing purchase, I set up a booking confirm email, but there is no way to auto send the tickets to that email. User has to spot the text saying “print tickets”, or log back in later and find their bookings, which requires setting up a page for that, then individually opening and saving the generated tickets from there
4. Guest bookings hav eno way to retrieve a ticket to print if they miss the “print ticket ” at completion of purchase.
I could only find these things out after purchasing the premium plan
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.