1. This forum is great…I have learned so much about CSS…
I have a few questions about how to do some things in wordpress that seem like they shoudl work, but do not….
Maybe somebody can help….
The site I am working on is for a friends clothing company….http://www.militree.com/Blog
I am using a modified version of Dark Blix template.
The updated CSS can be found at http://www.militree.com/ektz.css
Here are the things I am trying to do but am having issues with
1. I would like to see if I can set the header graphic as a fixed image….I know you’re all going to tell me I have to set up a modified frame set-up to do this…but is there another way.
2. I have embedded 2 fonts into the site….You should see that as the page loads…
1 font is for the nav bar. I am trying to give all of my nav links a cool outlined font, but I am having a hell of a time. Everytime I attempted to code it, I found that all parameters of the text for the nav bar is bypassed….
Any help on that?
3. I am trying to find the padding code for the area between the bottom of the nav bar and the top of the headings area.As you can see, they run togeather….If someone can point out where that padding code is, I can give a space there, which will start to create the 3D effect I am going for a little bit.
4. Between the heading and the text of the entry, I have a little white dashed line break….Where is this in the code and how can I change it….I know what I want and the CSS coding callouts for what I want, I just cannot find this dashed line break in the code anywhere….Can someone help???
5. This one is probably a stretch, but the guy who asked me to design his site (Owner of Militree clothing) is an artist and has no web-design experience, so of course he designs this awesome page that is very difficult to code.
One of the things he was asking about was if the whole text and heading table area (The whole area where posts, info, text, pics, show up) can be given it’s own seperate scroll bar and the main pages scroll bar can be disabled.
Here is the conceptual I was given:
You can see the scroll arrows in the text area….Is this possible?
Thanks so much for all the help
- The topic ‘Couple of Questions I can’t answer’ is closed to new replies.