Support » Alpha/Beta/RC » Couple of questions before installing 3.0

  • I am about to launch a new blog very soon, and I see that the official Roadmap says “May 2010” for the 3.0 version.
    Is this still on track? I want to know if I should wait or not …

    Also, let’s say I can’t wait and decide to install the 3.0 BETA.
    Could I easily upgrade to 3.0 Stable after my blog launches?

    Lastly, this new blog will be in Spanish. Does 3.0 beta support this?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Moderator Ipstenu (Mika Epstein)


    Lead Plugin Wrangler

    The track is a little delayed. Release Candidate 1 is due this week (it goes Beta -> RC -> Stable usually). I’d say June is a reasonable expectation.

    Yes, you can upgrade from Beta to RC to Stable 🙂

    I … think so? If it’s supported now, it should remain so.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Couple of questions before installing 3.0’ is closed to new replies.