I installed Autoptimized couple of days ago to speed up my site and it started to perform a lot faster. Unfortunately I also started to have a strange issue with post preview. Ones I would preview new post the whole site would stall and stop loading with the wheel spinning continuously. Happened in Safari and Chrome browsers. I had to close the browser and open it again. So I contacted my host provider and they replied with following:
I see a couple errors in the browser console when trying to preview a post
Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input
In addition when measuring speed in PageSpeed Insight I started to receive an error too
“An error has occurred
Lighthouse returned error: FAILED_DOCUMENT_REQUEST. Lighthouse was unable to reliably load the page you requested. Make sure you are testing the correct URL and that the server is properly responding to all requests. (Details: net::ERR_ACCESS_DENIED) You may refresh to try again.”
I had to disable AO but I would really like to find a workaround the issue.
Please let me know if you can help. Thank you!
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Couple errors in the browser console when trying to preview a post’ is closed to new replies.