Finally got it to work
Based on the absence of any walk-through examples or video demos, I was unable to get any banners to appear on my WP site. I gave up and deleted the plugin, but then I got a response from the author and reinstalled it. I had to try a bunch of different approaches until one finally worked. I wasn’t sure what the syntax was supposed to look like, so this was a bit time consuming. An example with screen shots or screencast would have been really helpful.
Nevertheless, now that the plugin does work, I’m buying it.
- The topic ‘Finally got it to work’ is closed to new replies.