[resolved] "Couldn't find database wpstats_db" error (9 posts)

  1. nobody00
    Posted 3 years ago #

    hi guys i have this error on my website from almost a week
    Couldn't connect to database server.Couldn't find database wpstats_db.An unexpected problem has occured with the application.
    SELECT statscurl_id FROM statscurl WHERE statscurl_ip = '';

    It doesnt apper every time, i must to refresh more times to apper
    I deleted all my plugins and the erros is still there
    Can anyoane help me? Thanks

  2. kmessinger
    Forum Moderator
    Posted 3 years ago #

    statscurl_id is not in any WordPress file AFAIK.

    Have you reverted to the twentyeleven theme to rule out a theme problem?

  3. maiainternetconsulting
    Posted 3 years ago #

    I think this might have to do with the WP Super Cache plugin if you have that installed. Here is what I did and it went away. FYI if you do a search on the error there are over 31 thousand sites affected. Anyway, the first thing I did, because I saw a lot of people suggesting it had to to with Akismet I deactivated and removed that plugin and installed Spam Free WordPress instead. That did not stop the error, so I am not sure that is the problem. So, then I looked at the WP Super Cache plugin and did the following:

    1. Clicked on Delete cache from the setting page.
    2. Deactivated the plugin
    3. Re-Activated the plugin and reset the settings
    4. Clicked on Delete cache again for good measure and the warning went away.

    I am not sure if this works for everyone but these were the things that helped me, this is the only site I am seeing the problem on, and I don't have WP cache on all my sites, so cannot test if this is a solution that can be replicated.

  4. kinger12
    Posted 3 years ago #

    Go to your themes header file and look for something along the lines of this and delete it.


  5. maiainternetconsulting
    Posted 3 years ago #

    That is not in the themes header.php file - it is only generated dynamically when the plugin is active. Just an FYI.

  6. nobody00
    Posted 3 years ago #

    i resolved guys thanks for help

  7. maiainternetconsulting
    Posted 3 years ago #

    npbody00 - can you post what you found out as I think there are going to be a lot of others looking for the solution - thanks!

  8. nobody00
    Posted 3 years ago #

    i paid someone to solve it, i dont know what he did there, but i'm sure it was from my template because when i change it the error disapeared

  9. P3air
    Posted 3 years ago #

    we found, that the culprit for this issue is/was the file


    It didn't play well with W3TC and GravityForms. Enabling the 'non-conflict' mode in GF did the trick for us.

    Hope that helps

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic