This should be a very good plugin. Maybe it was.
I installed it today to have a tool for tag bulk editing. When installed, noticed many nice options, like auto-linking tags.
Unfortunately, nothing worked as I expected.
Auto-linking completely ignored settings, and linked all words on the page. I set “Link only one occurrence of a tag”. More, it linked parts of words, too! Imagine such disaster: violinist !!!!
I switched all off, and finally went to the mass editing. After filling in the tags for 20 posts, and pressing “Update All” – I received only one post updated. All the rest remained unchanged.
C’est bien dommage.
- The topic ‘Could not make it working properly on 3.7.1’ is closed to new replies.