I’m new to this forum and a technical IDIOT who just set up my first fledging WP blog about 2 weeks ago. Here’s my concern. I’ve noticed that even though my site has no content yet and was just indexed probably 3 days ago, 10 users have signed up over the last 10 days or so. Most of them signed up (8) on the same day last Tuesday.
1. How would people even find a site b4 it gets indexed in search engines?
2. Why would users sign up with a website that’s empty without content anyway? Unless they’re hackers or spammers.
3. Why would none of the 10 who signed up leave a comment or any other note?
4. Is there any way to tell from WP interface or an email trace or anything of that nature if these folks have a history of spamming or hacking?
- The topic ‘Could New Site Users Be Hackers?’ is closed to new replies.