I don't know, is it?
Sorry about the blank postabove.
I've been running wordpress for several months now, close to a year. However, the last few days I've had a problem. Some of my links are as follows:
I've contacted my webhost, thinking it was an ewrror on there part, but they tell me that it's in my database. I'm not that great at databases but can use the PHPMYADMIN via my webhost to look around and stuff. I've tried looking at it and can't find anything. Nor can I find anything in the Admin areas.
Anyone know where I can look or how I can fix it? It not only sends me to 404 error pages, but it causes my CSS to not load.
Any help is appreciated.
I notice that the sample link I put up doesn't fully show. If you can check the link property you will see that it is a mile long. Let me try to break it down:
Not a database issue:
If you can, update to version 1.2.2 to fix this.
Well, the tamba2 site isn't coming up for some reason. Can someone give me a simple way to fix the url? Such as a database location? I did already comment out the code lines in the wp-login.php file according to someplace I found while following several threads...
Will try to upgrade after I can fix the url.
wp_optionstable. (prefix may differ, i.e.
siteurlis the first record/row; click Edit for that row.
option_valuefield to the correct one for your site.
Thanks, that was quick and easy. I'd looked through there, but was expecting to see a long url. I didn't realize that the view truncatedit.
Now, to backup everything and see about upgrading and then try to remember all the little hacks I managed to make. Oy Gevalt!
Considereing I don't even know what half or even an eigth of them were....
This topic has been closed to new replies.