Corrupt, locked out backups
Backups created are:
1. Locked out with some password (which makes the backups useless).
2. Some backups are corrupt (they cannot be opened and cause the application trying to decompress them to freeze).
3. Are inconsistent in size (even when there have been zero site changes).
4. WP Cron times set in the backup are not followed. They appear to be created each day at some random time.
Only one backup job is created (configured in essence, as a full backup), yet one job run will be a large file archive. The next time the same job runs, it produces a small size, the following one will then be large (and again) the one after that will be small, etc. Large, small, large, small, and so on.
It leaves me to assume there are serious issues with this plugin? Maybe even security related issues as well?
- The topic ‘Corrupt, locked out backups’ is closed to new replies.