Support » Plugins and Hacks » WooCommerce » [Resolved] Corrupt database

[Resolved] Corrupt database

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author Mike Jolley


    Aside from translations, there were barely any changed in .11. Look at the comparison:


    If you are running .10, I doubt its an incompatibility. How do you know the DB was corrupted? What happened?

    That’s so weird!

    I deduced that the problem was with the update because immediately after updating my site stopped loading the site, only showing a blank page.

    When I reinstalled the plugin to version .10, nothing happened. And then I did the backup of the database, just so the the site is working again.

    I’ll do another test, since there was no great change in the update, if it is a different problem, I’ll let you know 🙂

    I remade the upgrade to .11 with the database backup version (08/Jun).

    This time nothing bad happened. Huuum, I don’t know what happened when I upgraded for the first time. It may have been something I did during the update.

    Well, it seems that the error was not caused by the update as I thought it was. I’m sorry, it was just a coincidence!

    My bad! >///<

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘[Resolved] Corrupt database’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar