Corporate Pro: Font, Color, Layout and Image Concerns
There are many aspects of the Corporate theme that work for my client, such as the top and primary navigation and the multiple box option.
Here’s the the link to the current set up of the site.
He’s ready to purchase the Corporate Pro version so I can continue to build out the pages. Before taking that step, we need answers to the Pro version’s following capabilities:
1. Can the labels for the navigation tabs, titles and subtitles appear in Initial Caps, instead of ALL CAPS.
Example: Entrepreneurship not ENTREPRENEURSHIP
2. Can the font size be controlled so that the titles aren’t so large, especially the title above the box features on the landing page and page titles on individual pages.
3. Is there an option to change the font style? We’d like a font like Times New Roman for the text.
4. Can the font color be changed?
1. Can the size of the image on the landing page be reduced? It’s way too big. We’d prefer the content is higher, as it’s more important than an image.
1. Is there control over the color scheme in the Pro version, or are only specific colors offered? For instance, is it possible to use the color picker to select a lighter blue?
# # #
Please respond ASAP. The deadline to complete the site is Feb. 3, so I need to move on selection of the theme. Unfortunately, if you can reply by midday tomorrow, I’ll likely have to move onto a different theme.
- The topic ‘Corporate Pro: Font, Color, Layout and Image Concerns’ is closed to new replies.