Support » Plugin: Simply Schedule Appointments » Core Libraries missing with latest update

  • Resolved ficklefern

    (@ficklefern)


    Updated today to Version 1.2.6.4 and it broke.

    Core library Period missing, please contact support

    Core library Chronos missing, please contact support

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Plugin Author croixhaug

    (@croixhaug)

    Hi @ficklefern sorry to hear that. This is the first report we’ve had of that, we will look into it! Can you tell us what PHP version is running on the server?

    Thank you so much for responding. here’s the local info:
    WordPress version
    5.0.3
    PHP version
    7.2

    Plugin Author croixhaug

    (@croixhaug)

    Thanks @ficklefern – does this issue show up as soon as you activate the plugin? Everywhere throughout wp-admin and the frontend of the site? or just on certain pages?

    Thanks,
    Nathan

    As soon as I activate it, it tells me the libraries are missing and deactivates it. The page holding the [ssa_booking] tag just shows that tag.

    Plugin Author croixhaug

    (@croixhaug)

    Hi @ficklefern, can you try deleting the plugin and re-installing it from wordpress.org again? I wonder if the download itself was corrupted or something. (deleting and re-installing SSA will not affect any of your appointments, appointment types, settings, etc)

    It’s really bizarre because that missing library is one that’s been in SSA since the very first release. So it’s definitely not anything new/different. And you’re using the same environment I’m using. I’m able to run version 1.2.6.4 on my local dev environment, running PHP 7.2.6

    If re-installing the plugin doesn’t work, please contact our pro support at support@simplyscheduleappointments.com and we can try sending you a custom build so we can troubleshoot this issue.

    Thanks,
    Nathan

    Plugin Author croixhaug

    (@croixhaug)

    And just to rule out a conflict with another plugin, could you try deactivating other plugins temporarily, then try activating Simply Schedule Appointments? If this resolves the issue, you could use our troubleshooting plugin (Plugin Detective) to narrow down which plugin is conflicting with it:

    https://wordpress.org/plugins/plugin-detective/

    Well that was just weird. I started with the delete/reinstall. it told me the “update failed” However, I then had the option to activate, so i did and now it’s working. It probably is a conflicting plugin 🙁

    But it’s working for now so… Thank you 🙂

    Plugin Author croixhaug

    (@croixhaug)

    @ficklefern that is weird. If you find out the conflicting plugin, please let us know so we can try to add handling (or at least a helpful warning) to our plugin.

    If you try https://wordpress.org/plugins/plugin-detective/ just mark Simply Schedule Appointments as a “Required Plugin” when you start the troubleshooting process, and then it will help you find the plugin that’s conflicting with SSA 🙂

    Thanks,
    Nathan

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.