Version number goes to 3.9.1 but latest version for download appears to be 3.7.6 - which I have installed.
This version is not on this form.
On a previous installation I found that most of my pages were auto-refreshing faster than every second. I could not work out what was causing.
I did a complete fresh install with a different theme (currently genesis / dynamik).
I switched on 'Copy Protection' and the same issue returned on most pages.
You can see the issue on the attached link - (data recovery pages are OK, but there is no difference in the structure or the navigation for these pages).
All themes and plugins are latest version. Previous issue also happened with older versions of WP, Genesis and Dynamik
I can replicate this on 2 different sites.
It clears as soon as I switch off Copy Protection.
All other plugins on attached image.