Support » Alpha/Beta/RC » converting characters in ‘<pre>’-tagged text in 2.3-beta1

  • Hello,
    playing around with the 2.3-beta1 I noticed that some characters in posts or pages in a
    <pre>-Tag are converted to html-entities, which could be bad in some cases. In prior 2.2.2 it works good. I discoverd it while posting my GPG Key, which works better when its not altered 😉

    e.g.
    2×5 becomes 2×5

    —–BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK—– becomes —–BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK—–

    good function in normal text, but not in <pre>.

    I don’t know how to file bugs, so maybe someone can reproduce it and find the right words to submit the bug.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • forget what I said… even if i reproduced it, and checked it in an other installation – now it works, but it seems that there is some kind of conflict with the editor [code view]… which has some problems with <small>… wrapping a single <small> in <p></p> I dont get it…

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘converting characters in ‘<pre>’-tagged text in 2.3-beta1’ is closed to new replies.