Contributor Publishing Limits
The native WordPress contributor role seems to be partially working for me but there is one hitch.
This is how it goes:
1. Admin creates Contributor user
2. Contributor logs into their dashboard
3. Contributor creates their post which is automatically submitted for review
4. Admin logs into the dashboard and publishes the pending post.
So far so good but now this is where I get into the hitch.
I want to make sure that EVERY TIME a contributor makes an update to their post it always has to be “submitted for review”.
However it seems once I deem a post “published” the contributor can login and make updates and those will be automatically published without my having to change the status.
Do you know of any workaround? I have looked around on forums and it seems to be a common misinterpretation of the scope of the contributor role.
- The topic ‘Contributor Publishing Limits’ is closed to new replies.